Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Common Job Interview Question Normally asked in USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria: How much do you want to be paid as salary?

Sample Question: How much do you want to be paid as salary?
http://jobscareerfindernet.blogspot.com
Sample answer: I would like to say that you should pay me based on the average salary of companies of your counterpart operating /offering the same services. Or other organizations operating/offering the same services of yours have a minimum salary scale which can be justified and decided for the same position that I’m seeking for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there…I am sure to mark this blog as one of my most favorite. I accidentally stumbled on your content on e-marketplace as I was searching for places to post my work. Excellent writing! I wish I could write like you. For all wannabe freelancers, there are sites like Freelance Work From Home, Freelancer Data Entry Jobs who offer the best platform to showcase your skills. You can make money too! So, kickstart your career on the internet and get noticed.

    ReplyDelete

Job Careers in Total

Visit Available Jobs in Shell Nigeria (SPDC)

[Valid Atom 1.0]
728_90